NFT Developer Agreement
The NFT (Non-Fungible Token) Developer Agreement is a legal document that details the terms and conditions between an Artist and a developer to assist in the creation and deployment of NFTs of the artist’s work.
It covers the essential elements of the relationship such as Scope of Duties, Length of Term, Compensation, Ownership Rights, work-for-hire and intellectual property language, Percentage Ownership Compensation, if any and more.
Creating a contract ensures that the parties making the agreement will have all the proper terms and conditions laid out in advance of the engagement.
Other Names for this Document:
NFT Development Contract, NFT Artist/Developer Contract Development, NFT Exchange Development Agreement, Non-Fungible Token Developer Contract, NFT Artist and Developer Agreement, Development Agreement for NFT, Developer and Artis Contract for NFTs
Approximate time to complete contract: 6 Minutes
Single-Use Contract Unless Purchased with a Subscription
What Is It?
The NFT (Non-Fungible Token) Developer Agreement covers the essential contract terms between an Artist and a developer to assist in the creation and deployment of NFT’s of the artist’s work.
- The Length of Term of the Engagement
- The Scope of the Duties of the Artist and the Developer
- The Requirements for the Creation of NFTs
- The Obligations and Duties of the NFT Developer
- The Compensation for the Developer and contingent compensation, if any
- The Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties
- The Payment Terms to the Developer
- Work-For-Hire Language
- The Ownership Rights
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Issues, including Venue & Choice of Law
How to Use This Document
Use this document to explain the relationship between the NFT between an Artist and a Developer.
Some things needed to build your custom creator contract:
- Names of the Parties
- Addresses of the Parties
- Emails of the Parties
- Term of Service
- Compensation for the NFT Developer
Once you have completed drafting the NFT Developer Agreement, you will be able to save to edit further, download a PDF or send to the other party for electronic signature.