NFT Brand Ambassador Agreement
The NFT (Non-Fungible Token) Brand Ambassador Agreement is a legal document that details the terms and conditions of an NFT Brand and/or NFT Producer, Company, or Developer and a Brand Ambassador such as a celebrity. It covers the essential elements of the relationship such as Length of Term, Compensation, Ownership Rights, Percentage Ownership Compensation, and More.
Creating a contract ensures that the parties making the agreement will have all the proper terms and conditions laid out in advance of the engagement.
Other Names for this Document:
Non-Fungible Token Celebrity Ambassador Agreement, NFT Ambassador Agreement, NFT Celebrity Development Agreement, NFT Brand Agreement
Approximate time to complete contract: 6 Minutes
Single-Use Contract Unless Purchased with a Subscription
What Is It?
The NFT (Non-Fungible Token) Brand Ambassador Agreement covers the essential contract terms between an NFT Brand and a Brand Ambassador:
- The Length of Term of the Engagement
- The Scope of the Duties of the Brand Ambassador
- The Requirements the NFT Brand Ambassador must complete
- The Obligations and Duties of the NFT Brand
- The Compensation for the Brand Ambassador and contingent compensation, if any
- The Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties, including Appearances and Brand Immersion Days
- The Payment Terms to the NFT Brand Ambassador
- Work-For-Hire Language
- The transfer of intellectual property rights, if any
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Issues, including Venue & Choice of Law
- Termination of the NFT Brand Ambassador Agreement in the event of non-performance
How to Use this Contract
Use this document to explain the relationship between the NFT Brand and the NFT Brand Ambassador.
Some things needed to build your custom creator contract:
- Names of the Parties
- Addresses of the Parties
- Emails of the Parties
- Dates of Immersion Days and/or Appearance Days
- Compensation for the Brand Ambassador
- Contingent or Percentage Compensation of the Brand Ambassador
- State for Venue and Choice Provisions