NFT Community Manager Agreement
The success of the NFT Brands often relies on the building and engagement level of the NFT communities through high-level interaction of the Community Manager. The NFT Community Manager Agreement is a legal document that details the terms and conditions of an NFT Brand and/or Social Media Community Manager for Discord, Twitch, or other communities.
This NFT contract covers the essential elements of the relationship, such as:
- Length of Term
- Ownership Rights
- And More.
Creating a contract ensures that the parties making the agreement will have all the proper terms and conditions laid out in advance of the engagement.
Other Names for this Document:
NFT Social Media Manager, NFT Discord Manager, NFT Discord Community Manager, NFT Twitch Manager Contract, NFT Growth Manager Contract, NFT Brand Manager Agreement, Nft Agreement Template, Nft Contract.
Approximate time to complete contract: 6 Minutes
Single-Use Contract Unless Purchased with a Subscription
What Is It?
The NFT (Non-Fungible Token) Community Manager Agreement covers the essential contract terms between an NFT Brand and a Community Manager:
- The Length of Term of the Engagement
- The Scope of the Duties of the Community Manager
- The Obligations and Duties of the NFT Brand
- Compensation and contingent compensation, if any
- The Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties
- Payment Terms
- Work-For-Hire Language
- The transfer of intellectual property rights, if any
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Issues, including Venue & Choice of Law
- Termination of the NFT Community Manager in the event of non-performance
How to Use this Contract
Use this legal document to explain the relationship between the NFT Brand and the NFT Community Manager.
Some things needed to build your custom creator contract:
- Names of the Parties
- Addresses of the Parties
- Emails of the Parties
- Term of Service
- Compensation for the Community Manager
- Contingent or Percentage Compensation
- State for Venue and Choice Provisions
Guides and Other Reading
Other Agreements You May Need:
Packages You May Need: