Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
The Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement is used between parties who want to keep confidential information from being shared or used outside of the relationship. This contract is a legally binding document that details the terms and conditions between two parties prior to entering into the NDA Agreement.
It covers the essential elements of the Non-Disclosure Agreement:
- The Parties to the Agreement
- Details of the Information to Be Kept Confidential
- Expiration of the Agreement
- Representations and Warranties
- Dispute Resolution in the Event of Disclosure
- And More.
This Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement allows the parties to share sensitive information without fear that it will end up in the hands of competitors or others. This Agreement is used for general business relationships and media projects.
Creating a contract ensures that the parties making the agreement will have all the proper terms and conditions laid out in advance. When you lay out the duties and obligations of the parties, you create a smooth roadmap for their relationship.
Creators’ Legal contracts have all been drafted by real Entertainment and Media lawyers.
Other names for this Document:
NDA, Mutual NDA, Mutual Confidentiality Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement, Non Disclosure Agreement.
Approximate time to complete contract: 7-10 Minutes
Single-Use Contract Unless Purchased with a Subscription
What Is It?
The Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement covers the essential contract terms between two parties prior to entering into business relationships.
This standard Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement covers:
- The Parties
- The Information to be Kept Confidential
- The Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties
- The Time Frame for Non-Disclosure
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Issues, including Venue & Choice of Law
How to Use This Document
Use this document to explain the relationship between two parties prior to entering into business relationships.
Some things needed to build your custom the Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement:
- Names of the Parties
- The Information to Be Kept Confidential
- Emails of the Parties
- Term or Number of Years the Parties’ Obligations Remain
- State for Venue and Choice Provisions
Once you have completed drafting The Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement, you will be able to save it to edit further, download a PDF or send it to the other party for electronic signature.
Get Unlimited Use of this Contract and All Creators Legal Contracts with a Subscription here
Other Agreements You May Need: