Creators are businesses. Running a business can mean wearing many hats, but that does not mean you have to be an expert at everything. Having a team who can help build your brand is essential for any business owner looking to expand their reach or even just get started. You can find the best partner with a consulting firm.
You can take advantage of all the opportunities available to your business when partnered with the right firm. But first, let’s go back to basics.
What is a Consulting firm?
A consulting firm is an outside source that a business hires to receive strategic advice and innovative ideas. You can call upon them for a variety of topics, such as launching new products, marketing your business, and raising money.
Why should Creators hire a consulting firm?
Creators are brands. A consulting firm can help your brand grow and increase your chances of success in marketing, digital marketing, public relations, branding, research and analytics, social media marketing, and specific content creation.
A consulting firm can help you to:
- Develop a brand strategy that is aligned with your organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Create a brand positioning statement that clearly defines how your brand will be perceived in the marketplace.
- Develop a visual identity system that establishes consistency across all communications materials.
- Conduct research about the market for your product or service within your industry. Identify key competitors and gaps in the market that your offering could fill.
Many companies find them useful because they have the resources and the experience that those companies may not have. For example, consulting firms tend to be staffed with people who have worked for years in their field, so they know what questions to ask and what information it is important to gather. In addition, they are equipped with the necessary technology—computers, software applications, etc.—to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Sure, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Consulting firms are out there for every subject you can think of. That is why we would like to recommend one that we think is the best and most strategic in the market. However, for Creators with significant business (over $250,000 annually) or companies specifically targeting the Creator Economy, few companies have the experience to truly assist.
RockWater is the leading consulting firm in the Creator Economy. Focusing on creator economy clients to launch new lines of business, facilitating mergers & acquisitions, and raising capital. They also package their research for a broad audience via an editorial audio publishing arm.
Rock Water advisory clients include Fortune 50 companies, international conglomerates, upstart digital and D2C brands, Hollywood producers, and celebrities. They offer:
- Market Research + Intelligence: They provide key information for high-impact growth decisions. This includes market sizing, white space analysis, competitor landscapes, and consumer surveys.
- Revenue Growth + Product Launches: They help you take your idea from concept to market. Rock Water plans, creates and delivers the most effective plan for your business’s growth.
- M&A + Capital Markets: They help you find the right investors, hone your business story, and craft the language that will persuade investors to back your project.
Their CEO, Christopher Erwin, is a 15-year veteran of the media and technology industries. Chris is exuberant about Rock Water being a vessel for him and his team to live a fulfilling life of solving important problems while immersed in an amazing industry community.
The consultants at Rock Water have decades of experience helping companies like yours launch new products into profitable markets! They have helped clients grow their brands by conducting research about their target audience and implementing new strategies for reaching those audiences through digital channels, as well as live streaming, podcasts, and food.
Interested in working with Rock Water? Contact them here!